Friday, May 28, 2010

My Teeth

Everyone knows the horrible feeling of food caught between teeth. The food bugs the crap out of a person until he finally is able to release the tension.

Last week I chipped one of my teeth doing something stupid that I now regret. Because I may loose this tooth, the dentist put cement between my teeth to hold it in place from moving. This cement is not only harder than food; it is permanent for six weeks! This cement on my teeth is rough, and is like licking the sidewalk twenty-four seven. The cement is not only in one place it is on both sides of one of my front teeth. The cement also makes me look funny, not that I didn’t before. This past week someone even asked me if I have been flossing. They said it politely to me, maybe telling me they thought I had some food caught in my teeth (like I wouldn’t feel it). I am really feeling like grabbing a saw, and sawing right through the cement. I guess I cannot be too mad because I only chipped one tooth. But to tell you the truth, I AM MAD! It really bugs me for my appearance, the way it feels, and the random things that are said to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment